Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Moving out and up!

So, a few weeks ago I talked with MariJane, the woman in whose home I am staying and we mutually agreed that it was time for me to move out on my own and become independent. So, for the past few weeks I have been looking through the newspaper, online, and talking to some people about possible places to rent out. I came across a good looking ad in the newspaper, so I called, but they had already leased that duplex half, but they had an apartment in a four-plex that had just become available if I was interested. So, last Thursday (almost a week ago) I went over before work to take a look. It looks great!!! It has everything I wanted and is very close to my church and work, which makes it very appealing. I went home that night and prayed about it and talked to my parents, and decided I wanted it. So, that weekend I called the landlady that I had met with and told her that I would like to rent the apartment.
All of that is to say that Friday I am signing a lease on a two bedroom apartment in a four-plex and moving in on Saturday with the help of some of my friends from church!

Yay for growing up :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I should slap you for not telling me this sooner...